Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"I'll Believe in Anything"

There are some songs that I tend to listen to on repeat when I'm alone, just because I like them so much and I'm afraid if someone else didn't like them it would just sorta ruin the listening mood for me. Usually there's one aspect of the song that I really like, some set of lyrics or cool breakdown. Of all these, "I'll Believe in Anything" by Wolf Parade is quite possibly my favorite. I would encourage you to check out the video. I really love these lyrics:


"And I could take another hit for you
And I could take away the trips from you
And I could take away the salt from your eyes
Take away skin and salt in you
And I could give you my apologies
By handing over my neologies
And I could take away your shaky knees
And I could give you all the olive trees
And look at the trees
Look at my face
Look at a place far away from here"

No comments:

Post a Comment