Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Action

I reread my post from last night, and it sorta bothered me a bit. I think this is mostly because it seemed a little whiny to me, and wasn't really very constructive. Yes, I am feeling pretty uncertain about a lot of things in my life right now. I don't know what I want exactly, or what the future holds. And I'm not gonna lie, it can all add up to be pretty daunting sometimes. But I don't want to become too passive in life. Even if everything seems up in the air, there are some things that I can tug on a little to try to bring them down, or at least try to make sense of them.

I need to start taking action more in my own life. I need to stop avoiding some things and issues, and I need to stop procrastinating on others.

I do not want to let my life pass me by while I wait to have it figured out. I want to constantly be exploring and discovering new things, people, ideas, and places.

Basically, I don't want to be one of those people who just sits back and lets life happen to them. I want to happen to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment