Monday, March 2, 2009

Hmmm

I actually had several ideas for what to write about tonight. But nothing really seemed to sound right to me. This doesn't either if we're being honest, so I'm not really sure why I'm posting it. I just feel like I have too much swirling around in my head right now to slow it down enough to focus on one thing. Even if I could, I don't really know that I feel certain enough about anything to write about it right now. I honestly just don't know what I want, or what I want to do with my life. The future freaks me out more every day. It would take less than the fingers on one hand to count the things that I feel sure of, and I don't even know how to handle or approach some of those. I feel like a lot is up in the air at this point, and I don't know when it will come down, or how it will land.

This has mostly just been me venting, so if you read it all, thanks. I just feel frustrated with all this uncertainty right now. Not that uncertainty is a bad thing - if everything in life were certain, it wouldn't be too exciting at all. I think I could just use a little less of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment