Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Changin'

There is a lot I could say to preface this, but let's just get to the point: I'm tired of feeling like I'm not in control of my life. Yes, there are some things that I can't control that cause me some pain and worry. But that's just it...I can't control them. All I can do is hope that they'll work out, and try to make some changes that might make it easier for that to happen. But in the meantime, I refuse to just sit back and wait and bother myself with things that other people may not care about at all. So I'm taking control starting now. I'm going to start doing all my homework, going to all my classes, and doing my best to do the right thing for myself, and my friends when they work into the equation. No more putting things off endlessly when I could just as easily complete them in five minutes and be done, because those things just end up piling up and causing me unnecessary stress.

I've messed up enough already to be honest...academically, legally, personally. And I don't want to anymore. So it's time to start doing things the right way, and hope that some of the things I have messed up can be salvaged.

I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough to exact this sort of change when nothing else is really changing. Which I guess just means that what needs to change is me, and my attitude.

I'm getting my shit together and turning it around. I'm ready to feel like my life is on track again.

2 comments:

  1. loving your motivation..wish i had some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha believe me Mo, if I can actually do it, so can you.

    ReplyDelete