Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Musica

When I was younger, like early high schoolish, I used to love scouring the internet and talking to people to find new music to listen to. In the years past, I've still always been pretty into music and everything, but not quite with the same intensity. I'm happy to say that the intensity has sorta returned, at least I've been listening to and actively seeking a lot more new music than normal. I go to music blogs and talk to my friends who are treasure troves of information about music, and I'm loving it. I don't know why, because I'm not really musically inclined at all, but music has always just been a pretty big part of my life. I love that there is a song for any emotion you may be feeling, or any that you want to feel, and I love finding new songs and artists and new feelings in them.

I was going to put some videos or links up here, but Blogger is sort of giving me fits right now, so I'll get to that later. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment