Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oops

Wow, it was only a few short days ago that I said I'd post on here everyday - and I've already failed. With an apology to my faithful readers, I'll concede that perhaps it wasn't the best idea to make such a commitment directly before the weekend.

As to why I haven't been writing on here really at all the past few months, I'm not really certain. I feel unsure about pretty much everything right now, and not necessarily in a bad way (although a little resolution soon would be nice). It's just that everything seems to be up in the air right now. After 22 years of life I feel like I should have a better idea of what I want to do with the rest of them, but in reality I don't. I've always felt like I was bound for some kind of greatness. Maybe not to be super rich or famous. But to do something really awesome, something that would help people, or make the world a slightly better place, or be noteworthy in some other way. I fear that I'm just holding out for that opportunity to walk up to me and introduce itself when in reality, that's not how it really works. I need to be a bit more proactive about my life and my future, and hopefully the greatness will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment